Spike and Serve inspires excellence through positive, educated coaching in a nurturing environment.
WELCOME TO SPIKE AND SERVE
- Spike and Serve is a non-profit that aims to positively shape lives through the sport of volleyball.
- We inspire youth to reach their maximum potential and achieve life long goals.
- This unique program has direct access to NCAA coaches throughout the country.
- Our experienced coaching staff include gold medalists, Olympians, NCAA champions, Players of the Year, All Americans, & High School All Stars who humbly serve your children.
- We offer exceptional levels of training and competition for youth ages 5 - 18.
- Our programs include indoor club teams, The Hawaii Junior Volleyball League, Ali'i Beach Volleyball League, Intermediate Volleyball League, tournaments & internationally televised events.
- Founded by US Olympian Kevin Wong, we aim to make the sport accessible for all children regardless of demographic or geographic circumstance.
We teach beginners the game, help elite athletes bring their skills to the next level, and create opportunities to help our community thrive.
Inspire. Inform. Excel. Transform.